How to get started:
- Request a prescription from your child’s pediatrician or other doctor. The prescription should say “Evaluate and treat” for the service your child needs and also have a diagnosis listed.
- Fill out the necessary forms/paperwork.
- Call to schedule an evaluation. The evaluation will last about 1 hour. At the end of the evaluation the therapist will let you know if therapy is recommended and how frequently.
- Schedule your child’s therapy with the front desk. Therapy is scheduled on the same day/time weekly.
- Thera-Peds bills insurances directly. You will be responsible for any co-pays, co-insurances and deductibles. Thera-Peds accepts most insurance plans.
And remember, if you have any questions or need assistance, please feel free to Contact Us directly and we will help you the best we can!